“Aria Banader Iranian Port &Marine Service Co “ was established in 2005 based on experiences of retired staff (various levels) from Ports &Maritime Organization of Iran.
Aria Banader mission is to develop Ports &Maritime operations and services in Iran.
Aria Banader initial registered capital at inception was established in 2005. After a decade of operation,its capital reached 400 Billion Iranian Rials (25 Million USD) and in which it will be increased to 3000 Billion Iranian Rials (+90 Million USD) by March 2017.
Initial operations at the time of inception was only limited to freight loading,unloading &storage services at 3rd Terminal in BandarAnzali Port.
After almost a decade of operations,In 2005, AriaBanader expanded its activities to Shahid Rajaie Port (Bandar Abas) by providing freight loading &unloading operations in 3rd General Goods Terminal.
Considering Iranian Government’s investment plans for activation of Chabahar Port and developing port facilities in that city,through a tender,AriaBanader was awarded a contract (valued 235 Million USD) to supply and develop facilities in the 1st phase of development of Shahid Beheshti Port.
In follow up of the company growth and expansion plans,in November 2016 to expand the operations in field of Port &Maritime services,AriaBanader started its Warehousing Operations in Imam Khomeini Port in 14 units of warehouses (each sized 9000 square meters) in an area of 36 hectares.
Providing consultation services to major public and private companies in its field of ports &maritime services and also joint investment in port facilities (Silos,machineries) are side activities of Aria Banader Iranian Co.
Current activities of Aria Banader Iranian Co.
- Loading and unloading,freight,storage,counting,cooling and consolidation in Shahid Rajaie Port.
- Loading and unloading,freight,storage,counting,cooling and consolidation in BandarAnzali Port.
- Under roof and open space storage &warehousing services in Imam Khomeini port.
- Equipping and Operating of 1st phase of Shahid Beheshti Port of Chabahar.
- Examine and purchase machine for ports and maritime operations.
- Joint investment in construction and procurements of facilities (silo,machinery,etc.) for ports.
Considering AriaBanader Iranian Co capabilities and growth strategy,part of our expansion plans are as below:
Investment in Arvand Free Zone to construct warehouses and cold storage facilities
- having specialists and trained staff
- speed and accuracy in port operations and services
- using up-to-date &advanced machines and equipment
- using automations in all terminals
- Using advanced software systems to facilitate delivering services in arrival and departure and shipment